Tourism Innovators Roundtable:
Industry-recognized and award-winning tourism innovators from across Ontario joined local and provincial leaders at the inaugural Tourism Innovators Roundtable in Windsor on October 25, 2018.
The Roundtable features small group networking opportunities, next generation tourism discussions, and an interactive mobile workshop - all to build and capitalize on the innovation expertise and experience from inside and outside Ontario's tourism community. Stay tuned for updates on the next Roundtable session.
2018 Program Highlights
- Welcome breakfast with 2018 Roundtable Host Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island
- Small group networking with industry-recognized and award-winning tourism innovators from across Ontario
- Next-generation tourism discussion: how virtual and augmented reality can activate tourism innovation
- Roundtable next steps group discussion: moving forward from here
- "Spark" Program Finalists' Pitch Session (our friendly take on a tourism Dragon's Den)
- Detroit Innovation Tour: experience the remarkable resurgence of Windsor's sister city!
Tourism Innovator Award recipients and finalists based in Ontario will be contacted directly with registration, program and venue information. If you have not received any correspondence, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks To Our Inaugural Roundtable Partners
Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture & Sport, Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island, Southwest Ontario Tourism Corporation, Libro Credit Union, VIA Rail Canada and Caesars Windsor
2018 Roundtable Hosts
Learn more about the Ontario Tourism Innovation Lab
- Home Base -
Ontario Tourism Innovation Lab
c/o University of Windsor - EPICentre
2455 Wyandotte St W, Windsor, ON, Canada N9B 3B3
1-844-455-0325 toll-free / 416-712-8819