Join us as we inspire and support tourism
• 50+ program partners across Canada
• 16 regional “Spark” Programs delivered
• 1 Indigenous Tourism Skode Program launched
• 250+ “Spark” applications received
• 14 pitch sessions held (in person and virtual)
• 75+ review jurors and pitch session judge panel volunteers
• 54 “Spark” winners received grants and mentorships
• 54 volunteer mentors recruited and matched
• 4 Digital Shift Virtual Workshops
• 2 Tourism Innovators Roundtables
The Lab was also a Finalist for the Tourism Industry Association of Ontario Tourism Innovator of the Year in 2019.
About the Tourism Innovation Lab:
The Tourism Innovation Lab is a non-profit initiative created to find, foster and support new tourism ideas, experiences and partnerships, to cultivate and propel collaborations between the tourism and tech sectors, and to build a community of tourism innovators, idea makers and entrepreneurs in Canada. First launched in 2018, the Lab and its "Spark" Mentorships & Grants Program are expanding to new regions in British Columbia and Ontario.
The Tourism Innovation Lab is a program of Hackforge and is based at the University of Windsor-EPICentre.
Interested in launching the "Spark" Program in your region?
Interested in being a mentor and supporting innovators and new tourism initiatives?
Please contact Justin Lafontaine, Program Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-712-8819 for more information.
Updates from the Lab:
May 2021 Update Newsletter
March/April 2021 Update Newsletter
January/February 2021 Update Newsletter
November 2020 Update Newsletter
October 2020 Update Newsletter
September 2020 Update Newsletter
July 2020 Update Newsletter
June 2020 Update Newsletter
April/May 2020 Update Newsletter
February 2020 Update Newsletter
November/December 2019 Update Newsletter
October 2019 Update Newsletter
September 2019 Update Newsletter
Learn more about the Tourism Innovation Lab
- Home Base -
Tourism Innovation Lab
c/o University of Windsor - EPICentre
2455 Wyandotte St W, Windsor, ON, Canada N9B 3B3
1-844-455-0325 toll-free / 416-712-8819